The lone survivor of a house fire in Tampa that killed his grandmother and two other young boys earlier this week has died.
Romello Jackson, 8, was taken off life support at Tampa General Hospital Wednesday.
Tampa Fire Rescue officials said the family could not escape the flames because of burglar bars on the windows of the house at 3720 E. Paris Street. The home did not have a working smoke detector. The fire was likely triggered by a faulty power cord.
A funeral is planned for September 12th, but the place and time has not been named.