Enchant Christmas Will Turn Tropicana Field Into Winter Wonderland
Tropicana Field will be transformed into a winter wonderland for more than a month leading up to Christmas.
Enchant Christmas will bring the “world’s largest Christmas light maze and market” to St. Petersburg from Nov. 22 to Dec. 29. It will be one of three stadiums to host the event, joining T-Mobile Park in Seattle and Nationals Park in Washington, D.C.
It will include five different light mazes – each based on a different story featuring Eddie, an elf “whose Christmas adventures drive the physical maze experience,” according to a news release.
Visitors will embark on “The Great Search,” traversing the 90,000 square feet of light mazes for Santa’s missing reindeer while experiencing large light displays, snow and holiday music.
Other highlights include:
- A Christmas market featuring more than 40 local businesses, including seasonal food and drinks
- A lighted ice-skating trail (rentals available)
- Children’s games and activities
- Craft workshops
- Live music and entertainment
- Kids can head to Santa’s Landing and present their Christmas wishes to Santa “from the magical surface of the moon.”
Tickets are available at the Enchant Christmas website. Prices start at $14.99 for children ages 4-13, $16.99 for youth ages 14-17, and $19.99 for adults. Children 3-under are admitted free.