Twitter Accounts to Follow During George Zimmerman's Trial
On Monday, the trial of George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer accused of second-degree murder in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, begins. As the case proceeds, the Twitterverse is sure to be buzzing with minute-by-minute developments.
We'll keep you updated on WUSF 89.7 News. And in the meantime, here are some Twitter accounts to follow for various perspectives on the case.
- @Markomaralaw: Zimmerman's defense attorney.
- @GZlegalCase: Official feed from Mark O'Mara Law Group.
- @rzimmermanjr: Zimmerman's older brother, Robert.
- @attorneycrump: Martin's family attorney, Benjamin Crump.
- @SybrinaFulton: Martin's mother.
- @BTraymartin9: Martin's father, Tracy.
- @wmfeorlando: Central Florida's NPR station.
- @matthew_peddie and @amybgreen: WMFE news director and reporter covering the trial..
- @JeffWeinerOS and @renestutzman: Orlando Sentinel reporters covering the trial.