The Swag the RNC Gives the Media
Frankly, I expected more.
Here are the entire contents of the "Busch Gardens" bag given to the media today:
- "No Apologies" by Mitt Romney
- Battery-powered mini-fan from vote4energy.org
- Sunglasses from vote4energy.org
- Suncreen from (guess who?) vote4energy.org
- A magazine I had not heard of called "Baypop" with glossy models sporting Young Republican gear
- Two brochures from the University of Tampa (what, no University of South Florida?)
- The official media guide and regular guide to the convention
By the way, according to its website: Vote4Energy is a project of the American Petroleum Institute representing more than 490 oil and natural gas companies.