The Florida Roundup
The Florida Roundup is a live, weekly call-in show with a distinct focus on the issues affecting Floridians. Each Friday at noon, listeners can engage in the conversation with journalists, newsmakers and other Floridians about change, policy and the future of our lives in the sunshine state.Join our hosts, veteran journalists from our partner public radio stations: WLRN’s Tom Hudson, broadcasting from Miami and WJCT’s Melissa Ross, broadcasting from Jacksonville.
HIV In Florida
With World AIDS Day approaching, we spent the full program taking a closer look at HIV in Florida with:
- Stephen Fallon, Executive Director, Latinos Salud
- Dr. Hansel Tookes, Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- Robin Lewy, Director of Programming, Rural Women’s Health Project
- Lorenzo Robertson, Conference Services Manager, Ujima Men’s Collective
- Natalie Davis Douglas, Board Member, Let’s Talk About It
- Scott Bowles, Co-Founder, RE-START
Copyright 2020 WJCT News 89.9. To see more, visit WJCT News 89.9.