Most Active Stories
- Jennifer Carroll Talks About Resigning as Lt. Governor
- Video: Military Dad Surprises Daughter During First Pitch at Rays Game
- New Frank Lloyd Wright House Constructed at Florida Southern
- Reunion Concert Is Retiring Choir Director’s Swan Song
- Video: One Year After Face-Eating Attack, Victim Ronald Poppo Is 'Grateful'
WUSF News Staff
Fri April 20, 2012
University Beat: Cancer Caregiver Symposium
An April 23rd deadline is looming for caregivers of cancer patients who want to attend a free symposium at the H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center.
This week's University Beat on WUSF 89.7 has a preview of the Caring for the Caregiver event.
The program starts at 9 a.m. Saturday, April 28th in Moffitt's Stabile Research building on the USF Tampa campus.
Caregivers interested in attending need to RSVP by calling 1-888-MOFFIT by Monday (April 23rd)