Most Active Stories
- What A Second Term Of Rick Scott Or Charlie Crist Will Mean For Florida Education
- FL Prisons Chief: Bad Guards Won’t Drive Future of Corrections
- Hospitals Challenge AHCA over Immigrant Emergency Care
- USF Cancels African Journalists Visit; Ebola Fears Blamed
- 'First Black Governor' Woos Minority Voters
WUSF News Staff
Health News Florida
Mon May 6, 2013
Tweet Chat with Health News Florida: Thursday, May 9
Tons of health issues were brought up by the Florida Legislature this session. We've been paying close attention, and we're still sorting it all out.
That's where you come in. We want to know what questions you have about the health issues lawmakers dealt with during the session.
Join us for a tweet chat on Thursday, May 9 at 12:15 p.m. Make sure you're following us on Twitter @HealthNewsFL and then tweet us your questions with the hashtag #HNFchat.
Come join the discussion!