Most Active Stories
- How Tampa Landed the Bollywood Oscars
- New VA Center Gives Active Veterans a Climbing Wall, Aquatic Center, Putting Green
- WATCH: Behind-the-Scenes of Florida Matters at City Hall in St. Pete
- USF St. Pete Club Baseball Lets Students Play for the Love of the Game
- Rays Owner: Tampa Ballpark "Attractive"
WUSF News Staff
Sun February 24, 2013
Tonight's Feature Attraction: Academy Awards Bingo
It's Oscar night. And after you've polished off that last pig in a blanket and made snarky remarks about all the red carpet outfits, you'll need something to do while you wait for the presenters to talk about the three movies you actually saw.
To avoid looking disinterested during categories like sound editing and cinematography, play our Academy Awards Night Bingo game. Think of it as regular bingo on Botox.
Every time someone thanks Harvey Weinstein or host Seth MacFarlane tells a joke that bombs, you're that much closer to calling out, "Bingo!" Mark five squares in a row, and you'll be a big winner. Get that acceptance speech ready...
This board refreshes every time you hit "get new card", so you can rack up more wins than Meryl Streep.