Most Active Stories
- How Tampa Landed the Bollywood Oscars
- Rays Owner: Tampa Ballpark "Attractive"
- New VA Center Gives Active Veterans a Climbing Wall, Aquatic Center, Putting Green
- WATCH: Behind-the-Scenes of Florida Matters at City Hall in St. Pete
- USF St. Pete Club Baseball Lets Students Play for the Love of the Game
WUSF News Staff
Sun January 13, 2013
Couch Potatoes Unite! Golden Globe Bingo Starts at 8 P.M.
You may have been snubbed by the Golden Globe nominating committee, but you can still win big during tonight's awards show.
How, you ask? By playing Awards Night Bingo. It's similar to the political bingo games we brought you during the 2012 election, only with more Kardashians.
So if co-hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler swap dresses, someone makes a joke at the expense of Anne Hathaway, or you hear the Downtown Abbey theme, you know what to do: Mark that square. A new bingo board appears every time you refresh your browser page, which means you can keep playing until every last winner has told the kids to go to bed.
The 70th annual Golden Globes gets underway tonight at 8. So round up your posse, settle in with an industrial-sized bag of Funyuns and get ready to yell "bingo!"