Most Active Stories
- Jennifer Carroll Talks About Resigning as Lt. Governor
- Video: Military Dad Surprises Daughter During First Pitch at Rays Game
- New Frank Lloyd Wright House Constructed at Florida Southern
- Reunion Concert Is Retiring Choir Director’s Swan Song
- Video: One Year After Face-Eating Attack, Victim Ronald Poppo Is 'Grateful'
WUSF News Staff
Sun January 13, 2013
Couch Potatoes Unite! Golden Globe Bingo Starts at 8 P.M.
You may have been snubbed by the Golden Globe nominating committee, but you can still win big during tonight's awards show.
How, you ask? By playing Awards Night Bingo. It's similar to the political bingo games we brought you during the 2012 election, only with more Kardashians.
So if co-hosts Tina Fey and Amy Poehler swap dresses, someone makes a joke at the expense of Anne Hathaway, or you hear the Downtown Abbey theme, you know what to do: Mark that square. A new bingo board appears every time you refresh your browser page, which means you can keep playing until every last winner has told the kids to go to bed.
The 70th annual Golden Globes gets underway tonight at 8. So round up your posse, settle in with an industrial-sized bag of Funyuns and get ready to yell "bingo!"